7 replies to this topic

#1 L2D!Beeble

L2D!Beeble

Advanced Member

• L2D
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 04:17 PM

for those of you that completed it, do you agree? I felt like it ended too soon and NONE of the questions were answered. Best gameplay in any game in YEARS, but absolutely terrible ending and not enough story bits were touched upon. Oh well, at least its fun as hell.

#2 [AoL]Bob the Burrito

[AoL]Bob the Burrito

Sspama

• Broken Faith Officers
  • 1669 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 04:26 PM

Yeah, I can't believe gordon turned out to be the GMan from the future! WTH is that!

JUST KIDDING...I haven't finished it so I don't know the ending. ;D

#3 L2D!Beeble

L2D!Beeble

Advanced Member

• L2D
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 05:05 PM

Yeah, I can't believe gordon turned out to be the GMan from the future! WTH is that!

JUST KIDDING...I haven't finished it so I don't know the ending. ;D

View Post

Just do yourself a favor and when the end comes, remember how incredibly fun the game itself was because the ending does NO justice. Oh well.

#4 [AoL]Bob the Burrito

[AoL]Bob the Burrito

Sspama

• Broken Faith Officers
  • 1669 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 10:29 AM

I'm already expecting the ending to be rushed if thats the case. I mainly bought HL2 for the mods! Single player is kicking plenty of ass though. Thanks to school, I've only had a chance to put two hours in so far. :)

#5 Pake

Pake

Sspama

• Members
  • 5653 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 11:24 AM

Bob the Burrito,Nov 18 2004, 11:29 AM]I'm already expecting the ending to be rushed if thats the case.  I mainly bought HL2 for the mods!  Single player is kicking plenty of ass though.  Thanks to school, I've only had a chance to put two hours in so far.  :)

View Post

You and like 90% of the HL2 population bought it for the mods. That's all I bought it for.

Posted Image
That's all I do and the police already beat me to death b/c of it. Tried to escaped, but ran into a corner and took it like Rodney King!
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot xxx galore'. While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", I muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Posted Image

#6 L2D!Beeble

L2D!Beeble

Advanced Member

• L2D
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 12:26 PM

also I thought about the ending and changed my mind about it, its probably one of the better endings in any game =/

maybe i should think before i post threads about things

#7 ArMoRiZ3

ArMoRiZ3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:stuff and junk and stuff

Posted 01 March 2005 - 07:06 PM

it looked pretty sweet, and i was expecting more, like with that guy who the dr was talking to on the screen. I expected that to be the final boss.
... i dont think it really matters if i say any spoilers now hopefully everyones finished by now lol.

#8 Zero

Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 11:27 AM

i agree the ending was terrible and disappointing i hope hl 3 will be better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users