#1 Zero

Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:14 AM

i suggest the lerk spike shooter plugin
its gives the lerks the ability to shoot spikes like in one of the older versions of ns

#2 [AoL]Bob the Burrito

[AoL]Bob the Burrito

Sspama

• Broken Faith Officers
  • 1669 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:30 AM

Only thing I hate about that is when I need to switch quickly to bite it's a little annoying to have to cycle through spike in the same weapon slot. :huh: Otherwise it's a fun plugin.

#3 Naturalpt

Naturalpt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:13 AM

very fun cept it gets annoying when you have 5 lerks 1 primal + 4 spikes = gg in a long hallway

Btw Im back on ns :huh:

#4 Zero

Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:06 PM

well i hate that too bob and 5 lerks working together you rarely see that type of team work in games.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:12 PM

How about buildmenu? That was always fun when another server I played on had it. You just need to limit the types of buildings to oc's and maybe dc's for gorges and tf's and turrets for marines

#6 chunkylover53

chunkylover53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:13 PM

Oh, by the way, that last post was mine, I just forgot to log in. Also, aside from the buildmenu, conc nades can be fun in the readyroom and sometimes even in the actual game.

#7 [AoL]Bob the Burrito

[AoL]Bob the Burrito

Sspama

• Broken Faith Officers
  • 1669 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:20 PM

I was looking at the /buildmenu plugin last night and it looks like a good idea since we already got /menu. On the amx site it looked a bit out of date and might be buggy with the new patches.

On the conc nade plugin, does it affect the hand thrown gernade and the GL? If on the GL might be too much.

#8 Tooky

Tooky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 04:08 PM

if these plugins actually make it on the server, you will have lost a player :huh:

#9 chunkylover53

chunkylover53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:41 PM

When i played with con nades, you just had to bind a key to "addconc" and it just made your vision screwy to various degrees depending on your proximity to the blast and if you were close enough it would throw you up in the air a little bit. It was seperate from either hand grenades or gls.

#10 Zero

Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 07:18 AM

Also some new maps would be nice it gets boring playing the same maps. somemap suggestions co_spacefall_b12(i think)co_mvmshipfight(or something like that)co_blackmesa( any version would do)

#11 Wolferine

Wolferine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:19 PM

Also some new maps would be nice it gets boring playing the same maps. somemap suggestions co_spacefall_b12(i think)co_mvmshipfight(or something like that)co_blackmesa( any version would do)

View Post

CO_BlackMesa is a hard map for both sides, fun to play. Come from behind wins are possible on this map. :D

:huh:
"PROFESSOR OF CHAOS AND GENERAL DISARRAY"

"I WANTED LIZARDS WITH LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THERE HEADS"

#12 Zero

Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 03:43 PM

does anybody no of that map thats aliens vs aliens

0 user(s) are reading this topic