• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 [AoL]Wanker2000

[AoL]Wanker2000

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 5426 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:09 PM

Was playing last night on my normal NYCFF server and one of your buddies dropped in, an old OTFS dude, his name was Ksomething or other... yup.. true story. Plunki and Phesto should know him.

#2 [AoL]Plunki

[AoL]Plunki

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 1575 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:31 PM

kamika007z?
or something like that...

#3 [AoL]Maj

[AoL]Maj

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 3152 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:07 PM

That definitely wasn't me and I'm not joking. I wonder what kamika007z was up to.
Posted Image
"That's why they call it a shortcut. If it were easy, then it would just be, "The Way."

#4 Pake

Pake

Sspama

• Members
  • 5653 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 02:08 PM

Maj' date='Dec 28 2005, 01:07 PM' post='65645']
That definitely wasn't me and I'm not joking. I wonder what kamika007z was up to.

Think he's saying your name and then saying that he, as himself, was playing without you, but wanted to inform you.

Didn't Kamika007z used to played back on 1.0 AoL days?
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot xxx galore'. While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", I muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Posted Image

#5 [AoL]Maj

[AoL]Maj

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 3152 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 04:17 PM

Ah yes, now it makes sense. Skimmed over the post and got the wrong meaning out of it.
Posted Image
"That's why they call it a shortcut. If it were easy, then it would just be, "The Way."

#6 [AoL]Wanker2000

[AoL]Wanker2000

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 5426 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:21 PM

Yeah, that dude, I played with him again last night, he noticed my [AoL] tag and was like Army of Llamas?!?!?

Me: Yes.*
Him: Do you know Maj???*
Me: Yea... *sigh* unfortunatly I met him though the Clan [AoL], we all once voted that he was gay, but* none the less he is a good CS player. *
Him: I have known him since pre k!!!*
me: Right on, tell that mofo to get in here and play CSS with us*

* The above may be made up with a hint or truth in the script.

#7 [AoL]Plunki

[AoL]Plunki

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 1575 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:51 PM

hey wanker you wear the [AoL] tag right?
because i check gametiger often and would come join you if i saw you!
maybe we're just out of sync

EDIT: lolz0rz @ the above post, didnt read it until after submitting this one :P

PS: anyone searching gametiger for [AoL], don't be fooled by [AoL]Gene and [AoL]Dirk, they are just bots :D
hehehehe

#8 Pake

Pake

Sspama

• Members
  • 5653 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:11 PM

Plunki' date='Dec 28 2005, 06:51 PM' post='65652']
PS: anyone searching gametiger for [AoL], don't be fooled by [AoL]Gene and [AoL]Dirk, they are just bots :D
hehehehe

Ah, so they are bots. I couldn't figure out wtf they were, but knew they had no association to us.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot xxx galore'. While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", I muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Posted Image

#9 [AoL]Plunki

[AoL]Plunki

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 1575 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:28 PM

Plunki' date='Dec 28 2005, 06:51 PM' post='65652']
hehehehe

Ah, so they are bots. I couldn't figure out wtf they were, but knew they had no association to us.

ya, i went into that server once and it freaked me out so i left...
it was italy, and there were about 16 to 20 bots on T, and 3 or 4 real poeple on CT

dont know why 2 of the bots have our tag, the rest were just random names iirc
:ohnoes:

#10 Kamika007z

Kamika007z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:46 PM

Awesome. [thinkoutloud]In fact, Maj, you were never my friend, I just said that in order to get close to the AoL clan.[/thinkoutloud]

....whoops! jk :D

#11 [AoL]Wanker2000

[AoL]Wanker2000

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 5426 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:18 PM

AHHAHAHA I joined that damn server with bots the other night, I was like SWEEEEEEEET two [AoL] guys on, lets go pwn noob!!!! umm.. oh damn.. they are bots... was kinda a sad moment in my life, tonight when I am off work, in about 40 minutes, I will be going home to play CSS for about 2-3 hours... ruffly, I wil do other things inbetween but jsut as an estimation in case anybody wants to tiger me :D

#12 poponfu

poponfu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:36 PM

Maj' date='Dec 28 2005, 01:07 PM' post='65645']

Think he's saying your name and then saying that he, as himself, was playing without you, but wanted to inform you.

Didn't Kamika007z used to played back on 1.0 AoL days?

Do you still rage at the m4 pake ? ^-^

The only other OFTS I remember besides Maj is Jester

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users