-=|FU|=- =D's Content

There have been 5 items by -=|FU|=- =D (Search limited from 22-August 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1100 Bad attitude in servers?

Posted by -=|FU|=- =D on 03 April 2003 - 08:16 PM in Llama Talk (General/Off Topic Public Discussion)

yea i understand that......o well.....but this happens A LOT when you admins are not here. Guys keep talking trash at each others. Words like fuck, cock, pussy, fags flew all over the servers. Like every message has these. So annoying....>_<

#1037 question

Posted by -=|FU|=- =D on 01 April 2003 - 09:43 PM in Llama Talk (General/Off Topic Public Discussion)

I think u admins should maybe rotate ur time of being on the server or have more admins. So that actually there will be some admin whenever the server is full.

#1036 Later All

Posted by -=|FU|=- =D on 01 April 2003 - 09:42 PM in Llama Talk (General/Off Topic Public Discussion)

i agree sweet......some guys use them good.....but some just abuse this commands. back in 1.5.....when admin_vote_kick was common.....i always get vote kicked...... :blink: ........i dun like dat........and maps too........if admin_vote_map is around.....probably we r just gonna play dust, aztec or some other i consider "WAY TOO OVERPLAYED" maps......

#1035 Bad attitude in servers?

Posted by -=|FU|=- =D on 01 April 2003 - 09:40 PM in Llama Talk (General/Off Topic Public Discussion)

yea sweetness i know wat u mean. O well, guess we'll leave these guys to themselves or to the admins. Just dun hope to see any of these fags <_< when i m enjoying my game... :blink:

#1031 Bad attitude in servers?

Posted by -=|FU|=- =D on 01 April 2003 - 05:39 PM in Llama Talk (General/Off Topic Public Discussion)

Hey guys,

Recently i've seen some reli bad guys (aka JERKS) in the server. They have a very bad attitude, running their mouths and talking trash, also using the voice comm. in a not so proper way.

Any ways, just to let you admin knows that. It's kinda annoying when i just go into server, and hear all these annoying noise from voice comm. THen i see all those people talking trash when they r dead. I tried to calm everyone down today, dat didnt' work. And the bad thing is that guy talk trash to me too. These guys never let little things go, and its these fags that ruins the fun of the game.