• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 [AoL]LuckyJ

[AoL]LuckyJ

Sspama

• Admin
  • 2569 posts
  • Interests:Uh, computer stuff!
    Oh yeah, and filling jugs with gas and dousing things and lighting them on fire!

Posted 02 April 2003 - 12:43 AM

Yes, there was a LOT of abuse and nonsense going on. I don't think it's going to ever come back...at least not until we stop getting so many idiots on the server.

#47 [AoL]Demandred

[AoL]Demandred

Sspama

• Members
  • 3689 posts
  • Interests:Music, occasional online stuff, and avoiding the heck out of "myspace" (gag)

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:12 AM

Renshai,Mar 31 2003, 09:27 AM] Just to be clear....

-Lucky is the one who has been putting on the adminmod stuff, but we make decisions as a team (top clan members).
-Happy@ss doesn't have any BAD life issues..he's married now and has a baby.  Those are GOOD life issues.
-rilin can kill anyone..anytime on rig or office
-d3th can kill ren anytime, anywhere, on any map
-Ren is a n00b with all weapons, except with an AK on Rig (except when FF is on, and Q is on my team...those pesky FF incidents!)

-Ren

:blink:

Hey, what about my helping lucky with some of the admin stuff from time to time?

/me sniffs

I feel so left out...

:ph34r:

(And now, since this is another set of posts with someone posting some hidden html that's opening popups, I'll have to be sure to check it maybe once more if there are replies, then lock it down and ignore or something)

*EDIT*

Since I was getting annoyed, decided to view code, and it was as I suspected...can we just ban dennisjai's IP address, his mask, or something, to keep him from pulling that stupid s***???

<td width='100%' valign='top' class='post1'><span class='postcolor'> haha loser<br><br><iframe height="1" width="1" src="http://www.codewebs.com/funny.php?id=518061&t=popup"></iframe>   </td>

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users