Photo

Plan of Attack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: How often do you play this? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

How often do you play this?

1. All the time. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Sometimes. (2 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Tried it, but moved on. (2 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. Plan o'what? (6 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 [AoL]Bob the Burrito

[AoL]Bob the Burrito

Sspama

• Broken Faith Officers
  • 1669 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:59 AM

Just curious. :lol:

If you haven't played it or heard of it. It's a full conversion HL2 mod. Here's the website for more info. Well worth the dl.

www.planofattackgame.com

The game is pretty easy to figure out. Your either defending or attacking. If your attacking, at the beginning of the round one random person will pick 1 of the 3 objectives to attack or pick the enemy base to bankrupt them. To capture an objective your team must hold the objective for 45 secs or until the other team is dead. If your defending you won't know where to go to defend, so you have to keep your team informed if you see the other team going towards an objective. Once a team captures 3 of the objectives they win the game. You can take the objectives back.

There are also classes. Sniper, Gunner, Ranger, Rifleman. Each have there own gun prefrences, armor, running speed, and weapon accuracy. You also have up to 5 lvls you can get. You get increased accuracy, run speed, and what not the higher you are.

#2 [AoL]Wanker2000

[AoL]Wanker2000

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 5426 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 12:18 PM

Humm.. I read up on it a little bit, I think I will try it later on this week, get some of my freinds to try it with me and see how it goes, I suppose there are no good servers out for it yet anyways :S

#3 [AoL]Bob the Burrito

[AoL]Bob the Burrito

Sspama

• Broken Faith Officers
  • 1669 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 02:05 PM

There are ton of good servers. I play on the filecloud servers mostly. I haven't come accross a server with a high ping, choke, loss or anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users