#1 Phytophyte

Phytophyte

aaaNewbiefield

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:aaainsterestsfield

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

I'm going to cross my fingers and hope someone eventually sees this, despite the fact that I don't think there's been a single post to this entire forum in months.

Army of Llamas runs some Mann versus Machine servers, yes? It obviously does, because I constantly get placed on [AoL] MvM servers through quickplay. Every time near without fail, the entire experience is horrible. There is constant amounts of ludicrous latency for anywhere from fifteen seconds to several minutes. Players drop due to timeouts and failing Steam authentication tickets. If anyone can make it past the halfway wave of a mission, it's a miracle. The server never actually crashes, though, so it stays put, to await and destroy another hopeful group of players -- usually the party that was just dropped from the very same server.

Please, fix your servers, or unregister them from quickplay.

aaasignature

#2 [AoL]Moth

[AoL]Moth

Sspama

• AoL Clan Members
  • 2943 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:07 PM

We still run servers?

kh93Tkf.gifBy3Vbr3.gif0TNHF09.gifbYwqrPp.gif

#3 [AoL]LuckyJ

[AoL]LuckyJ

Sspama

• Admin
  • 2569 posts
  • Interests:Uh, computer stuff!
    Oh yeah, and filling jugs with gas and dousing things and lighting them on fire!

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

Yeah Moth, we do lol. I have 20 MvM servers running. The other week I did some maintenance on them that might have relieved some of the issues. I've been playing on the servers for the past couple of days with no issues, so I think the drops and lag should be better now.

#4 [AoL]LuckyJ

[AoL]LuckyJ

Sspama

• Admin
  • 2569 posts
  • Interests:Uh, computer stuff!
    Oh yeah, and filling jugs with gas and dousing things and lighting them on fire!

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:49 PM

See my announcement about Internets being updated. Verizon seems to have finally done something about their network. http://www.armyoflla...showtopic=16467

This is a thread I've been following and posting in: http://www.dslreport...5-turns-to-5-75

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users